Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Went to my favourite place today...the library!

Checked my emails and the library let me know there were 2 books in for me! Awesome, a great reason to get a walk in and get some new reading done. Win/win :)

This morning for breakfast I put together some Greek yogurt, blueberries and crumbled a molasses ball on top. On the side I had some scrambled egg with a light laughing cow cheese mixed in. I also had 2 Tbsp of kefir and 2 Tbsp light 1/2&1/2 for coffee.

After all the snow from last night it was indeed a beautiful walk this morning. And today it's so mild it's supposed to rain!!

Lunch was a La Tortilla high fibre small tortilla with some Sabra roasted garlic hummus, light laughing cow, lean ham, avocado and lettuce. Veggies, more hummus and a glass of oj on the side.

I just have to say I loved this wrap :)

I really needed to get caught up with some chores so I rolled up the sleeves put my mp3 on and off I went.

We got a call that Ralph needs to go for a stress test. Since his favourite shoes look more like hip hop shoes than running shoes we decided to go back to the mall to get him some new shoes for his test.

I made the Stuffed pepper soup with rice again and I have to say it is amazing :) Strawberries on the side and now I'm having a glass of wine while watching the movie Dream home.

Hope you had a good day too!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely menu for today! The stuffed pepper soup looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make that soup next. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuffed rice looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! how do you come up with this stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That soup!!!!! looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete