Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And finally I went on a walk!

I'm so glad that today I was able to go on another walk today.

I find that I'm more likely to get exercise in when I make a plan to do so. Honestly, if I haven't planned for it I'm more likely to sit my butt on my computer chair and lose track of time on the internet.

I've decided that I need to ramp up my exercise. I'm going to start by doing 30 minutes 6 days a week.
What am I going to do?? I love my walking so I'm planning on getting lots of that in. I'd also like to start doing yoga and weights.

For now I'm just putting one foot in front of another.

My eats for today were pretty good:

Breakfast: scrambled egg substitute with a light laughing cow cheese, slice of whole wheat toast with some ginger marmalade. 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp of 5% cream for coffee.

Lunch: raw veggies, greek yogurt, cocoa, flax seed and banana

Dinner: Blue menu vegetable lasagna, strawberries and a glass of wine

Snack: 1cup of grapes and a cheese stick

I drank 8 cups of water and exercised for 35 minutes today!

4 comments:

  1. Love the snowy photos and the food looks wonderful.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! The photos are beautiful! 6 days a week for 30 minutes is a great place to start! I'm so happy that you've made this goal for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got in 40 minutes of exercise yesterday and Zumba is tonight. If the rain would stop, I'd go outside for a walk. You inspire me to do more. :)

    ReplyDelete