Friday, February 17, 2012

Fly by post :)

A quick post because I just got back from grocery shopping and I need to get ready for work!

Before I started to eat today I did some squats, girly push ups, planks, crunches and weights :)

Breakfast: Lemon raspberry protein pancakes with sugar free syrup, 2T kefir and 2T 5% cream for my coffee.

Lunch: lean ham, allegro 4% cheese, veggies, 50g avocado, cherry tomatoes and an Activia yogurt.

I'm taking to work a protein drink, some trail mix, dried apple and peanut butter flour mixed with water!

Hope you have a great start to your weekend

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend too. Food looks yummy as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWOW!
    Good enough to eat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the term "girly pushups!" Fun. Have a great weekend Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to make some pancakes! Your pancakes always looks so good, Suzi. :)

    I love how you grabbed a quick strength moment. I always forget that you can do push-ups and strength on the fly like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dee ho lady
    :)
    Looking yummo as always
    ((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your breakfast looks to die for !!

    ReplyDelete