Saturday, February 11, 2012

I tried something new!

I decided to tackle making crepes this morning :) They came out pretty good. For the filling I caramalized some banana's with a little vanilla sugar. Put them in the middle of the crepes. Then sprinkled 1/2 Tbsp mini semi sweet chocolate chips on top. Rolled them up and drizzled some warm peanut butter and topped with a little sugar free syrup!!! Oh la la they were good.

Lunch was just some fruits, veggies and hummus.

For work I'm taking a protein drink and buying a cranberry/blueberry bran muffin.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. You had me at "warm peanut butter"....lol, seriously that looks really amazing. Thanks for posting that here, maybe I'll get brave and try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just found my dessert for tonight!! Those crepes look delish! YUMMO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Those crepes.... Makes my carrot sticks from earlier today look pretty boring. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had crepes but those look wonderful. I love anything with bananas or strawberries. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crepes look good, but I would have to pass, i can't do banana's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crepes look yummy! I like lunches like that, I call it a snacky lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crepes look delicious. I'm enjoying some Florida strawberries this morning with my homemade yogurt. So good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I just found your blog and I love it! I have just started a weight loss blog and I would love some more readers. It is http://watchmeshrinkydink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy. These crepes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW.
    impressive and droooolWORTHY!


    Miz.

    ReplyDelete