1. Met my husband in church. Some friends said "Did you know Alex is interested in you" - I took one look at him with his suit jacket on and briefcase, and said "No Way!" (this coming from a girl who had lived a wild life & had a son-go our with a man in a suit-Please)! Plus he was black (I'm Mexican) and my parents would have KILLED me (they were prejudiced, me, not!). Anyhoo-one of the BEST decisions of my life to go out with him - I married that fine young man and he makes me feel like the luckiest married woman in the world-this 21 years later!!2. Over3. chia seeds...great recipe on youtube for chia w/banana & coconut or almond milk cereal.4. No favorite mugs5. Not a cheese freak either: just the basics..mozz,chedder, colby and pepper jack.Thanks for the questions - that was fun!! :)
1. Met her when I was bartending.2. Over. Is there even a debate here? ;-)3. Flax seed. I add 2 T to my fruit smoothie, and another 2 T to either my cereal in the morning (if I have any) or to my Greek yogurt.4. I have a stainless steel 22 ounce mug that I have used for the past 12 years. Dents, dings, and scratches ... but I'm not going to replace it.5. Yes. (All of them!) Some of my faves: a locally produced 10 year aged cheddar, Stilton Blue, aged brick, middle-aged Limburger, Feta. But really, I have never met a cheese that I don't like.
1. Single as of sunday. 2. under3. I LOVE chia seeds. i put them on ice cream. Flax seed, after it's been ground, I put in smoothies, soups, sprinkle on salad, fajita mixes. The texture is non-obtrusive, unlike the chia seed which adds lovely crunch to everything. 4. I love my Burgundy teacup. 5. GOAT CHEESE!!!!!! Recent love. I'm obsessed.
1. If you are married/with someone where did you meet them?? My husband and met on a blind date (the only one I ever went on) 19 years ago this July.2. Toilet paper over or under? Over! Always over...hate under, and I'll "fix" it in other people's bathrooms if necessary! (Anal about toilet paper -ha!)3. Have you heard of chia seeds or flax seeds? How do you use them?? Flax seeds/meal...I've never tried chia (only grew the Chia Pet). I put flax in smoothies.4. Do you have a favourite mug/cup what does is look like? Favorite mug is from the Oprah Store, the day I went to her show in Chicago. It says "Become More of Yourself" - love it!5. What is your favourite cheese?? Brie...Yum!Thanks Suzi! Fun to come back to Question Day again !
1. If you are married/with someone where did you meet them??Work. :)2. Toilet paper over or under?As long as it is easy to unroll, I'm not picky! 3. Have you heard of chia seeds or flax seeds? How do you use them??I normally grind flax seed up for my oatmeal or to have in smoothies. 4. Do you have a favourite mug/cup what does is look like?My favorite set of mugs are china, and have paintings by Gustav Klimt on the outside. 5. What is your favourite cheese??I don't eat cheese anymore, but when I did, I loved all kinds. I was a cheese FREAK.
1. On the internet, not on a dating site.2. Over.3. Flax seed on cereal.4. I have too many favourite mugs. I collected Rennie Mackintosh and Poppy mugs until it all got out of hand:)5. Mature Cheddar.I love Question Day, because I am nosey;)xxx
Love reading everyone's answers on question day!!! Mine?1) My husband and I met at work. 2) My TP is "under" (I used to be an "over" girl, but our cat enjoyed pulling it a bit too much)3) Flax seed fan here - sprinkled on yogurt4) My favorite mug has scenes of Paris on it. I've never been, but really want to get there one day5) I've never met a cheese I don't like. I love stilton, wensleydale with cranberry, goat cheese, asiago, parmesan etc, etc, etc.... :) I can't pick a favorite
1. If you are married/with someone where did you meet them?? I met Ralph in a coffee shop :)2. Toilet paper over or under? As long as there's some on there I'm a happy camper3. Have you heard of chia seeds or flax seeds? How do you use them?? I do use them. Usually in smoothies, yogurt, pancakes etc.4. Do you have a favourite mug/cup what does is look like? The one in the picture above right now is my favourite but a fellow worker gave me a Starbucks one that I use a lot too.5. What is your favourite cheese?? I have to admit I love all cheese :)
1. I met my husband at a brunch that was organized by a friend who wanted me to meet someone else there. We've been together 23 years (in a few days) and married 19 years (20 in May).2. Over3. I put flax meal on my cereal almost every day.4. My favourite mug is from Mr. Bartley's Burger Shack in Cambridge Massachusetts.5. I adore all cheeses except Kraft singles--not a cheese, an abomination.
Over.... and out!Happy Question Day!
1. The very first time was at my house, though I don't remember. 2. Over!3. Heard of them yes, don't use them.4. It's a huge brown/tan thing I picked up at a 2nd hand store.5. Smoked Gouda