Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to have fun with these! I love reading the answers :)
1. What do you do to keep your motivation strong to stay healthy??
2. What works best for you? Eating many small meals, 3 meals no snacks, not eating after dinner etc??
3. What's on the bottom shelf of your fridge?
4. What do you put in your tea/coffee??
5. Are you working out today or have you already done so?
1. Having a plan is what keeps me motivated without a plan I usually forget or get distracted.
2. I have tried having snacks, eating 5 or 6 times a day but what really works for me is three meals and no snacks or eating after dinner.
3. Skim milk, grapes, blueberries and hummus
4. I like to put a Tbsp of 5% cream and sweetener in my coffee, for regular tea I put skim milk and sweetener and for herbal teas just a sweetener. I really do have to stop using sweeteners one of these days.
5. I'm going to do a speed walk as long as the weather stays good, if not I'll do an hour DVD walking.