Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday!

Yep this week is boring enough that I've run out of titles :)

Since I'm working an extra day on my feet I took today as a rest day, tomorrow I'll work out again. The knees and ankles so far are doing great so I don't want to upset the apple cart.

So instead of a walk I did some more de-cluttering in my kitchen!

Breakfast: scrambled egg substitute, bacon, 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1 Tbsp lemon curd, 1c oj, 2T kefir, 2T 5% cream for coffee

Lunch: leftover ham and cauliflower casserole au gratin, kale and onion and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp butter and a strange pear

Took to work: Protein drink, blueberry muffin (less than 100 calories)

Snack: K-pod of hot chocolate (70 calories), blueberry muffin
Now I'm off to get ready for work!

8 comments:

  1. You inspire me to make more appealing food to keep my interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good day's eats so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking food today, Suzy. I never remember to photograph my food. I'm always too busy eating it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title makes perfect sense to me!!! (titles can be really hard to come up with some days...) Have a good rest of your Thursday Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Titles are hard sometimes. I'm going to try the cauliflower casserole. Looks really good. Strange pear? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just now starting to eat cauliflower, casserole sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I still have never tried kale! Must do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The week might be boring, but the meals are not!

    ReplyDelete