Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today's nosh

I'm working tonight for a fellow worker who needed the night off. No problem, I did a Leslie Sansone DVD and some more cleaning before I needed to head out!

Breakfast: Raspberry lemon protein pancakes with sugar free syrup. Kefir and 5% cream for coffee. For some reason I couldn't find the picture :( Maybe I just imagined it! I swear it tasted and looked awesome

Lunch: Leftover kale and bean soup, 1/2 a jalepeno bagel and a pear

At work: Chicken strips with flaxseed, veggies and I'll buy a mocha latte no whip while I'm working

Want a tip for drinking more water?? Eat something really spicy!

How is your day going??

7 comments:

  1. ha ha!! love your tip at the end!! :) True!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true about spicy food - that will get your water in for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about the tip about the water!!!! Have a good day Suzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your life and your food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your food looks fabulous! Love the photos and the water tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog! I love it! Great water tip! I recently started a weight loss blog! Check it out! http://watchmeshrinkydink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spicy food - so that's why I drink so much water?!

    ReplyDelete