Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm just a walking fool!!


I had already planned on getting off of the bus early again today on my way to a board meeting, but then I got an e-mail from the library telling me that they had a book in for me today :) So I squeezed in another walk!!

Ended up walking for over an hour :)

Today's Nosh:
Breakfast: Suzi McMuffin with grapefruit. 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 tbsp 5% cream

Lunch: Veggies, frozen yogurt chips , cheese, crackers and a cup of cafe au lait

At the board meeting: (I don't take pictures there) I ate some salad with dressing on the side, some chicken breast and some fruit :) I didn't have the breaded chicken on a bun! I was totally satisfied with what I ate.

4 comments:

  1. LOL - that squirrel sure is chubby for early spring! Guess he had quite the stash of nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to find out about these frozen yogurt chips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where I saw the yogurt chips they really are very good!!
    http://craftyloser.blogspot.ca/2012/03/how-to-froyo-dots.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. and now Im giggling imagining you taking pics at the board meeting ;-)

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete