Sunday, March 25, 2012

Now I'm tired :)

Had a pretty busy shift at work this morning!! So many bagels and donuts :)

After my shift there was a short meeting and finally I was able to get outside and see how beautiful the weather was. So as soon as I got home I popped the sneakers on and off I went on a 3 mile walk. Now?? I'm beat but happy I was able to take advantage of the weather.

Tomorrow I'm volunteering to help people make Easter crafts! I'm hoping to get off of the bus early and walk the rest of the way to get some extra walking in, I've also got a core workout to do before I leave.

It's also my weekly weigh in tomorrow so we'll see how my week went.  At the end of the week I'll do a monthly review.

Here's some of the sights I saw on my walk today:

7 comments:

  1. 3 miles is great! I'm working on walking more but can't do nearly that much yet. Hopefully, soon I will be in better shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH beautiful pictures Suzy. Love them!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has sprung! I love it. :) We went on a walk today too. I was thinking of you yesterday on our hike. The scenery reminded me a bit of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! You're awesome to volunteer with your extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great walk! You are lucky to have such a pretty place to walk. Enjoy your nice weather :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the walk! Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for getting out there! Love the photos too - thanks for sharing and hope you have a great WI. :D

    ReplyDelete