Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly weigh in!

Today was my weekly weigh in and I lost 2.2 lbs :)

This week I worked out 7 out of 8 days!

My eating has been amazing. I feel slimmer and stronger.

On March 31 I will post a monthly review including weight loss for the month and inches lost (I hope).

Today I did a core workout:
  • crunches
  • crunches with twist
  • bicycle crunch
  • reverse crunch
  • swimming
  • plank
  • back extension
  • stretching
I also got off of the bus early so I could walk for 25 minutes :)

Today's Nosh:
Breakfast: oats with banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and coconut

Lunch: veggies, cheese, frozen yogurt dots, banana dark chocolate lifestyle cookies, grapefruit

Dinner: shepherds pie, broccoli and a bud light :)

Hope your day is a good one!

5 comments:

  1. that's the kind of work out I like to read about!!! YEAH! you probably feel so solid and trim around the core right now. :) GREAT!

    p.s. I LOVE the frozen yogurt dots. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete