Friday, March 23, 2012

Work and exercise!

That pretty much sums up my day today.

First I slept in which I really need some days.

Then I did an upper body workout.

  • Close arm counter pushups
  • Dumbbell hammer curls
  • Bicep curls
  • Tricep extensions
  • Squats (not upper body but no prob)
  • stretches


I read some blogs.

Now I'm getting ready for work! It's Friday so it'll probably be crazy busy today so a slow morning is a good start :)

Today's nosh:
Breakfast: Suzy Mcmuffin, egg substitute, 2 slices bacon, 1 slice of cheese, whole wheat english muffin and a glass of oj

Lunch: Split pea soup, grapes

At work: veggies and a lemon cranberry muffin

Hope you have a happy, healthy day!!

4 comments:

  1. lovely upper body workout! It's great to see the stuff that other people do... great for mixing up my normal routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, I need one of your McMuffins please. Pleaase! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a slow day on the blogs... everyone is out and about enjoying the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted you to be aware you post has been stolen verbatim here http://crazydaidee.blogspot.com/2012/03/work-and-exercise.html

    I have a friend who's entire blog has been stolen, in my efforts to help her I found your post was stolen also. I am hoping you will report her, the more who do it the quicker it will be removed.

    ReplyDelete