Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back to regular blogging!

Since I have to go back to work today I've decided it's time to get back to my regular blogging!

So before I went to work I did manage to do a Spark People DVD workout :)

I am drinking my water again so that's good.

Food is now back to normal!

Today's nosh

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute scrambled, 2 turkey sausages, 1 slice of toast with olive oil margarine. 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee on the side.

Lunch: veggie container, crackers, cheese, frozen yogurt(they feel so good on a sore throat) and pineapple

At work: protein drink, fruit container and a fibre 1 bar

Hope you're having a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Now there's a great selection of food! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your sore throat is better soon, Suzy. Your food looks great and healthy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are on the road to feeling better and I loved the photos from the hike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to come over & prepare my food for me, please. You always make your meals look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast looked sooo yummy, thats the one meal I seem to struggle with.

    Hope you feel better soon, and good luck for rest of the week

    Sarah
    http://fatgirlfighting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spark people made a DVD? I hope you're getting better. Your food always looks delicious especially the veggies. It makes me want to go buy some mini peppers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling better. Hope the sore throat goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete