Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Enough of being sick!!!

Am I still sick?? yep

Am I going to spend my day laying on the couch in my pj's?? NO

After reading several motivating blogs I decided that whether I'm sick or not today I will eat my meals on schedule, I will workout, I will drink all of my water and I'll even get some cleaning done in the house :)

Update: Went on a 50 minute walk

Update: cleaned behind and under the fridge as well as the inside
             vacuumed the furniture
             vacuumed my workout room
             dusted and vacuumed my bedroom
             did the dishes and the laundry
             disinfected all the door knobs and light switches
             aired the house out to hopefully get rid of some of the germies

So far I've drank 9 cups of water

Today's Nosh;

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute omelet with cheddar cheese, glass of oj, slice of toast with jam. 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream on the side

Lunch: Grilled ham and cheese with veggies and a glass of bolthouse green goodness

Dinner: chicken strips with thai dipping sauce and some baked fries

3 comments:

  1. Does the Bolthouse Green stuff taste good? Looks interesting for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting in that long walk. I bet that made you feel much better. I got out for a while today too. It wasn't very sunny but it was nice to be outside anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does these things taste good?
    Hmmmm... Wanna try some..

    Keith

    ReplyDelete