Monday, April 16, 2012

Supposed to be a weekly update!


And here I am still sick!! Every now and then I think I'm starting to get better and "BAM" it's back :(

This week I really haven't accomplished anywhere near the amount of exercise I like to get in. I have very little energy.

My eating hasn't been bad but I've had days where I'm no where near the amount of calories I should be eating.

I haven't stepped on the scale and really don't care right now!

Hopefully next week I'll have more of an update besides how much medicine and how many boxes kleenex I've gone through.


7 comments:

  1. Could this be allergies? I had what seemed like two consecutive head colds... but it was some crazy reaction to tree allergens that are abnormally high this year. Never had any reactions like that before.

    Start feelin' better, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not fun being sick. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic was cute. But I'm so sorry you are still sick!! I hope you start feeeling better soon. I'm thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pray you feel better and get back on your feet real soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzanne, I'm sorry! I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you had allergies before? I took my daughter to a walk in clinic several years ago because she was so sick and was stuck in bed. He talked to us and then gave us a bag of free samples of allergy meds. I thought he was all wrong but guess what -- she started getting better so fast. I made it a special mission to tell that doctor how thankful we were that he knew what was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually taking allergy meds as well in case! I have to take a immune suppressant for arthritis so that whenever I get bronchitis I have a heck of a time getting over it :( I finish my antibiotics this week so if I'm not any better by Monday I'll go back to the clinic.

    ReplyDelete