Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A very productive day!

Tomorrow is going to be a bit crazy! I have to grab some groceries quick, go to a cardiologist appointment with Ralph come home have lunch and get ready for work :)

So today I decided I wanted to get some things done. Let's see I:

1. Cleaned my stove top, burners, sides and behind/under the stove

2. Sorted and cleaned my front hall closet

3. Went on an hour walk

4. Cut Ralphs hair

5. Did laundry

6. Cleaned the cat litter, emptied the garbage, fed the cat (or I wouldn't be alive right now)

7. Cleaned out the fridge

Honestly don't think I could do any more!!

Today's Nosh

Breakfast: oats, blueberries, cranberries and a splash of light coconut milk. 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee

Lunch: slice of toast with thai chili tuna and melted cheese, rhubarb and raw almonds

Dinner: pasta with lean ground beef, parmesan cheese and a yogurt

Hope you had a great day too!

4 comments:

  1. You walk is so scenic. I love it.

    I clean to stay organized too. I am super OCD when it comes to my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really were productive. I've never eaten rhubarb but I've been curious about it. Mostly I see it in pies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMmmm... I love a good list. You were so productive and wonderful! :) Pat on the back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting so much done today! Your walk looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete