Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Was it snow/hail or rain???


It was all three!! Yes it snowed, rained and had hail on my walk today.

I did manage to get an hour of walking in. I also did a 14 minute yoga routine and a 20 minute fitness band routine :)

This picture is for you Anne!

Today's Nosh

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute omelet, 1/2 leftover sausage, cheese, 1 slice of toast with 1 tbsp jam. 2 tbsp kefir and 2 tbsp 5% cream for coffee

Lunch: weight watchers latte (I found it in the cupboard), 2 yogurt, banana and 1 tbsp peanut butter

Dinner: Chicken strips, stuffing, swiss chalet dipping sauce, corn and rhubarb (yep, cleaning out my cupboards and fridge)

2 comments:

  1. Your post is making my stomach growl. The last picture looks SOOOO delicious! Here's to better weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LO<OOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOVE the moooooooo latte!!!!
    THAT is priceless!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete