Friday, April 13, 2012

Well it's a nice day :)

Well I'm still off of work today! In fact I know that even though I'm back to work tomorrow it's going to be hard. Where I work the air is very dry and even when I'm not sick you cough and have a dry throat by the end of the shift. So tomorrow will be very interesting. I've loaded up on Hall's, Sucrets and benylin.
I really hope I get some sleep tonight because I've been up every night coughing and that was while sleeping on the couch half sitting up.

I did go out for groceries today because well we had nothing left in the fridge!! That was the first time I've been outside in 5 days. I met a few customers that I know from work and they informed me that I looked and sounded bad. Thank you, thank you very much. I wouldn't have known that if you hadn't told me :)

Anyway, I've decided to get out for a short walk this afternoon. Fresh air and some Vitamin D will be good for me. Ended up walking for 30 minutes :)

Honestly I've been eating whatever sounded good at the time and not much of it at that. Tonight I hope to make up a menu for the next week. I'm also upping my water intake. I bought some Crystal light which I don't usually use but right now water just doesn't taste good to me so I'm hoping that will help increase how much I'm drinking.

I'm so glad I'm in a Biggest Loser Challenge on SparkPeople it's really keeping my mind in the game.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got out... It looks like spring is trying so hard to come through out on your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grocery shopping usually pushes me out the door!!! Glad you felt well enough for a walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon, a walk is always good to clear those cobwebs! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself, and don't push too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Suzy. I hope you are better today. I hate being sick and it is just so much harder to stick to a food plan when you are too ill to be on top of the game. Hang in there and be well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling better. The walk was awesome and you rock! The pics were terrific! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete