Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why does this happen to me??


I barely have a voice again today :( I can't believe how hard it has been for me to try and get rid of this bug I've caught!!

I have to go to my vascular surgeon tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'll be going back to the clinic afterwards. I really need to feel better ASAP.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging as often as I usually do but honestly I used all my energy just to get through work.

I did manage to get out for a short walk this afternoon, I just really wish I had the energy to do more today.

I hope I find out tomorrow at the Dr's just what's going on!

Happier posts will be on the way soon I hope :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better very soon Suzi, sending healing hugs and thoughts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! I hope you do feel better soon. So sorry to hear you've been sick over and over. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete