Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back in the groove!

I feel a lot less stressed today!

I planned all my meals for the week.

I did a 2 mile walking workout with a resistance band with Leslie this morning before I had to get ready for work.

I am not feeling hungry at all :)

Today's Nosh:

Breakfast: fibre one cereal x 2, 1c skim milk, blueberries and raspberries, 4g chopped walnuts, 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee

Lunch: (I could barely eat it all) low carb wrap with caramalized onion, light swiss cheese, deli turkey, veggies, olives, cocoa almonds, banana with some peanut flour mixed with water, greek yogurt

Took to work: muscle milk, veggies and a special k bar

2 comments:

  1. Great looking food, Suzy. You are doing great as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a fine pair of bloggers....
    I can't get signed in... then when I do -
    I come right to see you!
    Bak in the Grovve with both of us!

    ReplyDelete