Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm staying on track

I have managed to stay on track even with everything else going on. I think it has helped me through all the emotions I've had going on. Here's a few things from today:

orange chocolate chip scones, orange, kefir and cream = 8 pts

mixed veggies with champagne vinaigrette, pickled beets, endive, caramelized onion and lean ham = 4 pts

1/2 serving shepherds pie, home made pickled beets, olives = 4 pts (Weird but it hit he spot)

And a few other things!




5 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi, sorry for the rough time that you're going through. ((( hugs )))
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes incredible strength to stay on track despite emotional difficulty. You are doing so well. Beautiful photos! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your ex husband. I'm proud of you though for sticking with good food choices! Way to stay in check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics and you are the picture of perseverance. I'm sorry for all you are going through you. I am going to be better at checking in on you. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staying on track when it counts the most - that is awesome, you!

    ReplyDelete