Friday, May 18, 2012

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be....

Yesterday a fellow worker took one of my shifts this week so I have more down time after working extra hours this weekend. Thank goodness :)

Something funny. Everyday this freggie challenge this weekend asks you different questions as well as having to eat more fruits and veggies. So one of the questions is what is your favourite veggie recipe. Although I eat veggies everyday I was stumped!! Why? Because I normally eat my veggies raw or basically roasted. Same with my fruits. I don't really like sauces or adding extra stuff to them. Oh well I'll just have to share my nearly raw ones :)

Yesterdays shift at work went really fast. I'm really hoping the rest of the weekend goes the same. It's a holiday weekend here in Canada. May 21 or the Queen Victoria's birthday. We celebrate on the closest weekend :) I'll probably be quite at work since people usually flock to the beach or away camping.

Toda's Nosh:

Breakfast: low carb wrap with an egg and bacon, grapefruit on side. 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee. 7 ww pts

Lunch: roasted brussels sprouts, cauliflower, mushrooms, green beans 30g light cheddar, 2 tsp olive oil and a red pear 4 ww pts

Dinner: leftover lasagna, fruit container 8 ww pts

Snack: green monster (3/4c skim milk, handful of baby spinach, frozen banana and mango) 4 ww pts

After work: a glass of wine 3 ww pts


3 comments:

  1. Food looks yummy as always :) glad you will get some extra down time next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food looks delicious :D

    ReplyDelete