Monday, May 21, 2012

Off to work!

Today is a Holiday here in Canada so most stores are closed. Not where I work of course :) So I'm working today.

I've been staying on the plan I made and feeling pretty good.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: protein pancake, chopped apple and cranberries, sugar free syrup, 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee 8 ww points

Lunch: leftover chicken strips, veggies and fruits 8 ww points

At work: green monster smoothie (milk, spinach, banana, soy protein), chicken noodle soup which I will buy there and some almonds and mini chocolate 12 ww points

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a really good meal plan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy. I hope you have a day off in lieu later this week. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking food. You plan sounds good.

    ReplyDelete