Sunday, May 20, 2012

So tired!

Last night I just couldn't get to sleep! I worked until 10 pm then went to bed around 11:30pm got back up at 1:00am and finally went to sleep an hour later, then I had to get up at 6:30am for work.

The weather is so beautiful here today and being stuck inside working till 2 was really hard. Although a double espresso did help!

Customer brought me these cute flowers, awww so sweet :)

Just one more day of work and my weekend will begin. It's going to be a fantabulous week. I'm going to see The Sound Of Music play at a local theatre on Thursday.

I saw this idea some where (sorry I can't remember where) a great idea for a cute dessert. Take fresh raspberries and  put chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in the middle. I used chocolate chips and mini chocolate fudge bits :) For 2 ww pts not too shabby at all and they were scrumptious.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: oats, mixed berry blend including black cherries, an egg white, slivered almonds, 2 Tbsp kefir and 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee = 6 ww points

At work: muscle milk protein drink mixed with a double espresso over ice, red grapefruit = 5 ww points

Dinner: chicken strips, sweet and sour sauce, veggies, raspberries with mini chocolate fudge and chocolate chips = 10 ww points

After dinner wine, popped spicy pickle snacks = 8 ww points

2 comments:

  1. The raspberries with the chocolate chip looks yummy. Who would have thunk! I am always on the lookout for new snack ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea with the raspberries. And they looked so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete