Saturday, May 19, 2012

Still going strong!

This weekend so far is going great!!

The only thing I'm missing is going out into the most beautiful weather we've had so far this year :( Hopefully it will still be nice when I'm not working. I'd really like to get out on Fred (my bike) when I'm not working.

So as you know I'm in a fruit and veggie challenge this week. Wow I'm eating a LOT of fruits and veggies and some many different ones. They are really filling me up. Great side effect :)

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: fibre one cereal, blueberries, skim milk, 2 Tbsp kefir, 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee (forgot to take pic)

Lunch: egg substitute omelet, veggies, grapefruit, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, olive oil, whole wheat english muffin with no sugar home made strawberry chia jam (1c mashed strawberries, 1 Tbsp chia, 1 Tbsp water stirred up and left for 30 minutes)

At work: muscle milk, veggies, fruits, fibre one bar

Snack: Green monster: skim milk, spinach, banana

2 comments:

  1. Food looks yummy! My brother absolutely loves passion fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great, Suzy. Hang in there. Your food looks great as always.:)

    ReplyDelete