Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tired!

After finishing work last night at 10 pm and being back at work at 7:30 am I'm definitely tired today!

But other than being tired this weekend has been great.

I've been drinking my water. I'm really happy with my food and eating. Tomorrow I'll be going to help stuff envelopes where I volunteer (taking my own food as they're ordering pizza) and then meeting with my walking group so I should be burning some calories.

Today's Nosh:

Breakfast: egg substitute omelet with some new relish I bought in the middle called sofrito (tomatoes, onion, peppers, jalapeno peppers and cilantro), 2 slices of bacon, 1 slice of toast, 1 tbsp low sugar jam, 1/2c low sugar oj, 2 tbsp kefir and 2 tbsp 5% cream for coffee = 8 points

Took to work: veggies, cherries and cocoa almonds! Funny thing I forgot about the almonds so I ate them when I got home from work :) Me forgetting food?? Unbelievable!! = 3 points

Dinner: steak, creamy broccoli, cauliflower and spinach in a cheese sauce, carrots and a glass of wine = 12 points

Dessert: 0% greek yogurt, frozen raspberries1/2 a banana and mini chocolate chips = 3 points

2 comments:

  1. That creamy broccoli looks nummo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the creamy broccoli? Looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete