Friday, June 8, 2012

Busy day and I haven't even gone to work yet!

I had some major running around to do today!

First we needed groceries. The grocery store is across the road and they used to have grocery carts we could use to take the groceries home and then bring them back. Well the store that had them closed so this morning armed with my recycle bags  I filled 4 bags then took those home, then went back for 4 more bags full of groceries!! Yep I'm doing my weight workout today :)

Then I need to run to the tanning place. When my psoriasis gets bad I go for the light therapy because it really does help to clear it up! I usually tan for the minimum time but it's enough to help!

After I got all the groceries put away it was time to grab something quick for lunch so that I could make this post and then get ready for work.

I have journalled my food for today and I've planned for a glass of wine after work :)

Hope you are having a great day!!

Breakfast: egg substitute omelet, 2 sausages, an orange, 2 Tbsp kefir and skim milk for coffee = 5 pts

Lunch: veggies, cheese stick, banana = 3 pts

At work: muscle milk, orange chocolate chip scone and grapes = 11 pts

After work: glass of wine = 7 pts

Total pts used = 26

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have had a full day already! :) Take care Suzy, have a wonderful Friday. Cheers to you from me with my Friday glass of wine too! click!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that glass of wine :) Doesn't hardly seem fair that scone, muscle milk and grapes should be that many points, nor that glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking home with the groceries!!! You are a muscle woman!!

    ReplyDelete