Thursday, June 7, 2012

Met Jennifer (my daughter) for a coffee at Starbucks before she had to go to work! Why do I always forget to take a picture of her or my drink!! I had a doppio espresso macchiato with non fat milk. I believe Jen`s was an iced coffee.

When she left for work I walked to another park to get some walking in. It was so hot and I was wearing jeans!! Funny story I'm walking through a path and a chipmunk comes out of the bushes and comes towards me. Keeps coming closer and closer and finally he's right in front of my shoes. I point the camera down to where he is and all I can see is my boobs :) lol!

Anyway I managed to walk for an hour and then grabbed the bus home so I could down a couple of glasses of water :)

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: I made monkey bread muffins I liked them but next time I'll use real maple syrup :) I also had 1/2c low sugar oj, coffee, skim milk for coffee and 2 Tbsp kefir =11 pts

Lunch: Got home and the hubs was hungry so I threw something random together! Egg substitute omelet, pre-cooked bacon, some low fat cheese, roasted peppers and onions on a toasted bun!! It was actually awesome :) I threw some carrots on the side for nutritions sake! =8 pts

Dinner: Leftover lasagna, veggies, dip and some thawed frozen fruit =10 pts
Just realized I ate dinner and didn't take a pic! Oh well :)
Total pts used =29

3 comments:

  1. Great day!! I keep wondering if the chipmunk was Alvin,Simon or Theodore! Pics were great and good job on the walking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monkey bread looks delicious. I will have to give it a try. Love the swan pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chipmunk story was great and gave me a much needed laugh. As always also love the pics.

    ReplyDelete