Friday, June 29, 2012

Nothing too exciting going on today

Just a regular work day today!

I haven't had a protein pancake for ages so today I made one with raspberries and a warm blueberry sauce on top. I had some hempseeds in my cupboard that I hadn't used so I put a tbsp of them in the pancake too. It was really tasty!

Since I got up late today I ate breakfast quite late. So I grabbed a slimfast shake and a baked oatmeal muffin on the way out the door to work.

For dinner tonight I'm going to grab a sandwich at work.

I know where are the veggies!!!!! I figure 90% of the time I eat a lot of veggies so having a day now and then when I don't is not a problem. I just didn't feel like them today.

I find I'm that way with salads. I can eat them every day for a few weeks and then I don't want to see one. I am thinking of having a small salad before lunch and dinner to see if it helps to fill me up a bit before I eat lunch and dinner.

I have been drinking lots of water it's not hard to do with the heat wave we're having.

Sunday is Canada Day a statutory holiday here. I'll be working in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Those pancakes look delicious!

    Have a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, this heat. At least hydration isn't an issue! :) P.s. your pancakes look drool worthy.

    ReplyDelete