Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sorry it's just been busy!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I've just been so busy and when I'm not I just wanted some quiet time not involving the computer!

I did get a workout in yesterday so that's 2 so far this week. I'm going to try to get one in today even if it's just a short one. I've got to run to the grocery store and it was supposed to be a day off of work today but I was asked to work for someone so I'm working 2-10 today.

Eating has been good so far this week.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: Baked blueberry peach oatmeal (this was amazing!), 0% vanilla greek yogurt, 2 Tbsp kefir, skim milk for coffee

Lunch: veggies, orange, chicken breast and a cheese stick (I wasn't that hungry so I took most of it to work with me to eat later)

At work: muscle milk, slimdown bar

Water: I've drank enough so far today that I think I'm turning into a fish :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of your food - they are so motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oatmeal looks fantastic Suzy. So healthy, delicious and filling. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some baked oatmeal for a while but this sounds much better than what I made. Thanks for the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete