Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday!



Yes you can tell I really put a lot of thought into the title today :)

I managed to get in a 2 mile walking DVD yesterday and today I tried my hand at Zumba let's just say I'm glad I was alone!! So this week I've exercised 4 days so far 1 more and I've accomplished my goal for this week.

Back to work today. By the way the slimdown bar I took to work yesterday wasn't the greatest which is just what I wanted. I didn't want one that tasted like a candy bar because my mind tells me that's what it is and I should have more!  It hit the spot and along with the veggies and chicken it was a great meal.

Today's Nosh:

Breakfast: sausage, hashbrown and egg cups, (I did tweak the recipe a bit I put onions in and used egg substitute)blueberries and golden raspberries and a glass of low sugar oj. 2 Tbsp kefir and 1/2c skim milk for coffees

Lunch: Chicken breast with a drizzle of black truffle oil vinaigrette and beet greens. For some reason I just haven't been that hungry at lunch time!

Took to work: muscle milk, salad with light ranch dressing, bacon bits and parmesan cheese



3 comments:

  1. There is no shame in Zumba-ing alone!!! :) have a great Thursday Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to exercise alone especially if it involves being coordinated lol!

    The egg cups look amazing!

    ReplyDelete