Saturday, June 9, 2012

Today is a new day

Last night I succumbed to the new timbits!! Lemon and raspberry. Oh well at least they're out of my system now :) I did journal them and I rarely use weekly points so I'm perfectly o.k using some of them. I really need to work on the way I think of the weekly points. I feel guilty when I use them and I shouldn't they are there to use. If you are doing WW's how do you deal with the weekly points? Or the activity points?

This weekend feels strange for some reason. Maybe because it's pouring rain and maybe it's just after the week I had last week. Anyway.....

So for the last week I've been focusing on journaling my food and I haven't had a problem with that. How did your week go focusing on journaling all of your food??

My focus for this week is going to be to work out for 5 days this week. I'm tired just thinking about it :) Just kidding! Anyone want to join me this week. Doesn't matter what you do to workout just get 5 days in. I'm going to start this on Monday because that's really the beginning of the week for me.

Anyway I'm working today so I need to go hop in the shower.

Today's Nosh:

Breakfast: McSuzi: whole wheat English muffin, egg substitute, slice of light provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato 1 Tbsp light mayo, 2 slices pre-cooked bacon and 1/2c low sugar oj. 2 Tbsp kefir and skim milk for coffee = 10 points

Lunch: Salad, Hidden Valley light ranch, fruit, mocha (k-pod hot choc/coffee with skim milk foam) and an all bran bar = 8 points

Took to work: leftover frozen lasagna, banana = 8 points Yes I count bananas as 1 point otherwise I'd eat them all day!

Total points = 26

6 comments:

  1. I've been off center all week and blame it on traveling and adjusting to a two hour time change. Excuses, excuses.

    I can't maintain if I eat the extra weekly points. It's just too much food. I know I can maintain on 29 points a day so I have 26 a day and bank the other three points each day for treats and extras. Mostly, that works really well.

    I usually am really good at journaling but have not tried very hard this week. I also haven't had enough water. My week starts on Sunday so tomorrow I will get back to basics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might do the same with the five day workout starting tomorrow!! I really need to get into it more!! The food all looks so good =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the work outs Suzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with using some of your weeklies for Timbits. I know you'll have a great, workout free week. In the meantime, have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That McSuzi looks divine!!!! I rarely use my weekly points as well, but I did yesterday. Weight Watchers ice cream was calling my name!

    http://greaselovinggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete