Saturday, June 30, 2012

Very interesting!!

I was really looking forward to my fitbit stats when I was at work. Well it turned out better than I thought.

Yesterday I did no exercise before work. I am on my feet all the time at work and yes I do a lot of running around. When I got home MyFitnessPal said I could have eaten 831 more calories if I wanted to! The fitbit stats were pretty good as well. Well except for the flights of stairs because there are not steps at work :) I get more of those in at home. I honestly didn't realize I did so much at work.

Activity

 12270 steps taken today
123% of goal of 10,000
 3 floors climbed today
30% of goal of 10
  • You have climbed: The World's Tallest Corn Stalk 
 4.8 miles traveled today
96% of goal of 5.00
 2453 calories burned
111% of goal of 2,218
 1227 active score 
123% of goal of 1,000

Today I've spent time planning my menu for the week, planning exercise for days I'm not at work and catching up on my blog reading.

Today's nosh: Once again I got up later so I had a good brekkie, a quick lunch before heading off to work!

Breakfast: 1/2c egg substitute scrambled, havarti jalapeno cheese, whole wheat english muffin, 2 Tbsp no sugar jam, 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee and 2 Tbsp kefir

Before work: slimfast french vanilla, 1/2 avocado, blueberries

At work: veggies, shaved roast deli beef, havarti jalapeno cheese, baked chocolate chip banana oat muffin


2 comments:

  1. 2453 calories burned!!! You are a rock star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I would've never thought to mix a meal replacement shake with fruit. Seems so weird not to think of that until seeing what you've done with the slim fast and blue berries! Think I might try that with some Ensure shakes I have in my fridge!

    ReplyDelete