Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back to the donuts!!

Ha you thought I meant eating the donuts, nope just back to selling them today :)

Yesterday when I went to work there was a box of chocolates on the staff room table. A customer had brought them in for us to share! How sweet. Yeah right!! Any way I looked at them and looked and them and I finally had 2. I journaled it and I still had a 379 calorie deficit. I was really booting it at work yesterday and had over 13,400 steps. Now if only people would stop dropping off the chocolates!

Anyway after the busy day at work yesterday my body is feeling stiff and sore all over.  I'm resisting taking my anti inflammatory for arthritis because my kidneys don't like them. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if it was because of the sugar yesterday.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start.

Today's nosh:

2 cups water
Breakfast: overnight oats (3/4c greek yogurt, 1/2c mixed frozen berry/cherris, 1/2 cup dry oats, agave) 2 Tbsp kefir and almond breeze for coffee

2 cups water
Lunch: mixed chopped veggies, chili dressing, 1/2 can low sodium tuna

2 cups water
Took to work: green monster (1c almond breeze, 1/4c pineapple, 1/2 banana, baby spinach, protein), veggies, Dubliner Irish cheese, apple

2 cups water
Snack: 100g light ricotta cheese mixed with unsweetened cocoa and agave, raspberries

2 cups water

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Our breakroom at work has a constant supply of cake, doughnuts, chocolate, and chips. It sure would be nice if I didn't have to fight temptation so much at work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a difficult time with people bringing junk to the office. One day my office celebrated CHOCOLATE DAY!!! I couldn't resist... although, I do a good job of avoiding cake on birthdays!

    The good thing is that you're honest with yourself and you track what you eat. That's what matters, in my opinion! :)

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely had more joint pain when I was eating wheat and processed sugar. Good that you are checking the association of the pain with the junk food. That helped me get off junk food.

    It's also a nice relief to decide not to have ANY goodies at work ( I'll make an exception for plain fruit and vegetables, if they fit at a meal time). It helps me stay on track. Because it used to be a free for all for me. So much slippery slope thinking.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donuts dance in my dreams, is there such a thing as a sweet nightmare?

    -Patrick
    http://responsibilty199.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete