Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to regular programming

What with work and the beautiful weather I haven't been around Blogville much! It's just so nice out that I find it hard to just sit and do nothing. Which isn't really a bad thing at all :)

Anyway, today I did some cleaning, some shopping and then I met up with my walking group. I seriously doubt there was any ice around!

You should see the produce I have since I started juicing. Bok choy, celery, romaine, kale, spinach, cucumber, lemons, limes, peppers, tomatoes, oranges, pineapple, apple, cilantro, thai basil, beets and beet greens!! And I'm probably forgetting a few because they're in the back of the fridge :)

Here are my stats from the fitbit for today so far and last nights sleep:

Activity

 13590 steps taken today
136% of goal of 10,000
 10 floors climbed today
100% of goal of 10
  • You have climbed: The Tallest Lego Tower 
 5.31 miles traveled today
106% of goal of 5.00
 1797 calories burned
81% of goal of 2,218
 834 active score 
83% of goal of 1,000

Today's nosh:


Sleep

Your main sleep patternasleep active

Actual sleep time
8hrs 59min
Bed timeFell asleep inAwakenedIn bed timeSleep efficiency
12:06AM17min7 times9hrs 25min98%

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1/4c greek yoghurt, 1/2c frozen berries, 1 slice ezekiel toast, 1/2c almond breeze for coffee, 2 tbsp kefir.f

Lunch: Fresh juice: pear, kale, 1/2 beet, lemon, apple, 30g cheese, double espresso over ice with 2 pumps of sf mocha. Starbucks had buy a drink before 1 pm and get one free after 1 pm so I bought my espresso at 12:57 went to the health food store and then came back and got a cool lime refresher for free!! Loved it!

Snack: 1/2 avocado with lime juice and chipotle

Dinner: stirfry with shrimp and 1 tbsp stirfry sauce, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp chilli oil and 8 oz red wine




3 comments:

  1. Oh Suzy!!!! Your juicing is amazing!!!!! What is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about eating an avocado for a snack. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz not sure yet! I have so many still to try :)

    ReplyDelete