Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Still smiling!

I had a dentist appointment this morning. Just an examination and cleaning. I haven't had a cavity in 6 years!! I love my dentist :)

Jen picked me up from the dentist to go do some more packing. Getting a lot accomplished and I have been getting a workout from it.

I am now the proud owner of a juicer!! Can't wait to start. Any tips to share????

Yesterday I was very active today not as much. It's probably for the good I think I needed a bit of a rest day. In fact I actually had a nap this afternoon which I normally never do!

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: Shreddies with strawberries, banana, almond breeze and 2 Tbsp kefir

Snack after the dentist: Dubliner Irish cheese, small yellow plums

Lunch: baby spinach, roasted tomatoes, avocado, peppers and a couple of cherries drizzled with chili oil, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and seasoned vinegar

Snack: Strawberries

Dinner: salmon with green beans and rice Nope I just wasn't feeling it so instead I made a one egg four egg white omelet with a slice of Ezekiel toast and some greek yogurt with honey and blueberries

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks good. This is my first time commenting. I was looking for weight loss blogs to read and came across yours. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contrats on no cavities!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete