Monday, July 23, 2012

Walking, walking and more walking

Wow today was definitely a very busy day, it was also very hot!!

I started today by stopping by Starbucks, Thrive juice bar and my favorite health food store.

I needed to pick up coffee, Chili olive oil in a mister and then had an awesome fresh red juice at Thrive. One of my favourite juices.

After that I met up with my walking group. It was so hot even getting there but I managed to not only walk there but then get some more walking done inside where it was cooler.

Then I met up with Jen and we went up to her dad's place to sort out some of his things. Wow hot day, no fans and no air conditioning I definitely burned some mega calories :)

Actually here's today's Fitbit stats so far:


Activity

 17593 steps taken today
176% of goal of 10,000
 21 floors climbed today
210% of goal of 10
  • You have climbed: Angkor Wat 
 6.88 miles traveled today
138% of goal of 5.00
 2079 calories burned
94% of goal of 2,218
 1133 active score 
113% of goal of 1,000


Today's nosh:

Breakfast: 1/2c oats, 1 egg white, blueberries, 2 Tbsp kefir and 1/4c almond breeze for coffee

Snack: Fresh veggie juice (it's red because of the beets, my favourite part)

Lunch: veggies,  Dubliner Irish cheese and an organic plum I picked up at the health food store

Dinner: Parmesan crusted chicken tenders, chopped veggies and mustard dressing (believe it or not I ate all that with chopsticks! I love doing that)

After dinner: white wine

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy. I love your walking posts. That beet juice is so pretty! (I must try juicing beets sometime soon. I'm just getting used to green! :) ) Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roz they make them where my daughter works and this is what's in it: immune booster, anti-inflammatory, lowers ldl bad cholesterol fresh orange, carrot, beets, ginger, apple & echinacea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, chili oil!


    -Patrick
    http://responsibility199.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete