Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Changing my priorities

I'm having some issues with blogger and picassa today so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. I'll try to upload them as soon as I can! Finally got some up but not all :(

Hopefully getting a new computer soon!

Anyone else having issues??

Don’t worry I’m still going to Weight Watchers and my eating is pretty good! I haven’t exercised as much in the last few days. I took a few days to decide why things were getting to be too much for me.

By the end of last week I realized I really was taking a lot on and it was getting a bit overwhelming!
I not only was posting here but I was posting on my Spark People blog as well. As much as I love SP it was becoming too much and taking too much time. I also volunteer quite often which is something I love to do as well.

On the weekend the hubs fell in the shower!! He’s o.k but for a few bruised ribs but what a scare.

So I'm cutting back and I’ve decided I’m not going to keep track of the number of days any more and if I need to take a day off now and then I won’t feel guilty.

So now I’m back to blogging here. Only here. I’m exercising more, back to getting my water in and once again enjoying my journey to health. And having fun which is how I like it.

I am going to still be recording my food daily because I love doing that and it does keep me accountable. I’ll still post my weekly weigh in’s at WW’s.

I’m really enjoying the new Weight Watchers and I love my leader Smilethanks everyone who answered my questions about WW’s.

Now on to today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1/3c oats, 1 Tbsp flaxseed, 1/3c blueberries, almond breeze for coffee 4 pp


Snack: fresh juice made with carrots, lime and peach 1pp

Lunch: lean ham, cheese, chopped veggies, dressing, banana 4pp

A couple of grapes :)

Dinner: 3 oz chicken, green beans, baked fries and cranberry sauce 6pp I really wanted sweet potato puff but couldn't find any :(

Snack: almonds, wine 11pp

Total points used: 26

Steps: 11,040
Water: 9 cups

3 comments:

  1. Nice job - glad to hear you'll be here more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your juice looks so good. Glad you took time for yourself to figure out why you're overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I spread myself too thin on all the different types of social media my blogging time suffers, then my weight creeps up... My blog keeps me honest
    food looks delish as always :)
    Hope Ralph is okay!!!?

    ReplyDelete