Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 6 yoga and walking!

That’s right today I’ve planned to do some yoga, and walking. I was going to get on the bike as well but honestly I’m tired and it’s time to get dinner ready.

I’m so glad that I did my planned yoga today because it was actually just a bit easier Smile

Walking happened because we went to the mall and I decided to walk home from it! Good way to get some extra steps in! It took me 45 minutes.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1/2c oats, banana, 1 egg white, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, almond breeze for coffee = 8 pp

Lunch: salad, mustard dressing (3 tsp apple cider vinegar, 2 tsp dijon mustard, 1 tsp agave),  mini panini made with whole wheat dinner roll, slice of Cracker Barrel light cheddar cheese, Maple leaf natural black forest ham = 6 pp

Dinner: butternut squash soup, 1 Tbsp Greek yoghurt, whole wheat dinner roll, 1 tsp olive oil margarine, blueberries, melon = 8 pp

Snack: fresh juice, 5g natural almonds, 2 mini coconut pineapple muffins = 4 pp

Just click on the soup or muffins to go to the recipes. Thanks Danica I love these!!
  • Points plus target: 26
  • Points plus used: 26
  • Weekly points used: 0
  • Weekly points balance: 42
  • Activity points earned: 5
  • Activity points balance: 11
  • Steps so far today: 11,196
  • Calories burned: 1936 so far
  • Water: 9 cups and still drinking more!

9 comments:

  1. Love the goldfinch shot! Those are one of my favorite birds :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That squash soup looked GOOD!!! You should post a recipe of it!!! :) Wow, your walk home from the mall was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Not quite the same scenery as we have here in az...

    Dani
    www.thatfitnesschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani just click where it says butternut squash soup and it takes you to the site I found the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Suzy. I LOVE your photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pictures and great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mason jar, has just juice in it? Mason jars are for drinking 'shine. But then if you had drank 'shine before writing this post I am guessing we wouldn't be able to understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly Patrick I wanted to live wild today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been really good about getting my water in when I found out the other day I had like 5900 mg of sodium - eek!

    ReplyDelete