Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 7 Fasting!

This morning I had to do something I hate to do. Not eat!!!!! Or have coffee. Sad smileI did however take a coffee with me.

I needed to have some blood work done for the new Dr. and I also needed to get a mammogram done. What I ended up doing was blood work, heart test and no mammogram because I was sent to the wrong place!

I walked a bit to the clinic then on the way home I was 30 minutes early for my bus so I walked around the mall a bit. I also got off the bus a bit early and walked. As of 11 am this morning I already had 5535 steps!

This afternoon Ralph and I went for a bike ride. I lasted 50 minutes before the heat got to me. I did see a bunny rabbit but Ralphs bike scared it away.

Guess what this weeks focus was at Weight Watchers getting in extra movement! I think I’ve done pretty good so far.

Today’s nosh:
Breakfast: 1c shreddies, 1c almond breeze, blueberries, extra almond breeze for coffee = 7 pp

Lunch: 2 tortillas, light cheddar cheese, very lean ham, tomato and melon =  5 pp

Dinner: 1c whole wheat pasta, veggies, light herb and garlic cream cheese, a splash of non fat milk, whole wheat dinner roll, 1 tsp olive oil margarine = 10 pp

Snack:1/2c pineapple, 2 mini pineapple coconut muffins, 2 glasses of wine = 13 pp

  • Points plus target: 26
  • Points plus used: 35
  • Weekly points used: 9
  • Weekly points balance: 30
  • Activity points earned: 5
  • Activity point balance: 16
  • Steps so far today: 8970
  • Calories burned so far today: 1898
  • Water:  9 cups and still time to drink moreSmile

3 comments:

  1. Yep! Missing out on my coffe is even harder for me than fasting these days! Bravo for riding your bike. I'll get my blood drawn soon, fasting. I have to put post-it's on my coffee pot!!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals always looks so delicious and healthy! I find myself frequently reaching for the same go to meals, but you seem to have so much variety. Something to aspire to. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did the 12 hour fasting thing earlier in the month. I missed having coffee the most. As soon as I left the lab, I headed to a bagel shop and got a big black coffee and a bagel to take home.

    ReplyDelete