Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 8 Weights and work

Last night I was hungry. Not stomach hungry but head hungry. I kept drinking decaf coffee and water. Eventually I went to bed. I honestly didn’t want to fight it anymore. But it was a success because i didn’t give in to it. What do you do when you get hungry but you know it isn’t true hunger because you just ate??

Back to today.  Believe it or not I'm not very hungry today.

Today I’m working 2-10. I get a lot of running around at work so I don’t go for a walk on the days I work. That doesn’t mean I don’t do anything though!

Today is my day to lift weights:
  1. Dumbell chest press 2 x 10 5 lb
  2. One armed dumbbell row 2 x 10 5 lb
  3. Bicep curl 2 x 10 5 lb
  4. Tricep extention 2 x 10 5lb
  5. Lateral raise 2 x 10 5 lb
  6. Squats x 20
  7. Front lunge
  8. Bicycle
  9. Superman x 10
Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: protein pancake with banana, peanut butter and coconut. Almond breeze for coffee I should know better. I’ve tried a few times to make this protein pancake with cottage cheese and it always fall apart.

Lunch: 2 tortillas, very lean ham, light cheddar cheese slice, blueberries, cantaloupe and veggies

Dinner: 1 cup whole wheat macaroni, 1/2c tomato sauce, lean ground beef, taco seasoning

Snack: 2 mini coconut pineapple muffins

Points plus target: 26
Points plus used:26
Weekly points used:0
Weekly points balance:30
Activity points earned:2
Activity points balance:18
Steps so far:9819
Calories burned so far:2121
Water:9 cups

6 comments:

  1. Same thing, drink decaf, drink water, read blogs, go upstairs ( I have a town home and I don't take food upstairs, coffee yes, food no). Also, going to bed is great- sleep is under rated.

    Sometimes big hunger means weight loss. good for you for powering through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water, I drink water, if need be flavored water (0 cal) to fill the void and get through the cravings. Tonight I'll be doing just that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. water water water!
    food looks great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Their products (Fullbar shakes) have helped me lose weight and learn how to maintain that weight-loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food looks delish! Great workout too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on fighting head hunger! That is a BATTLE for the ages and you won it!!!!

    ReplyDelete