Thursday, August 30, 2012

Two of my favourite things shopping and walking!

Today I needed to go to my favourite store to pick up some tortilla’s that I LOVE!! 1 point and totally delish!

I also need to go to the Bulk Barn which is actually a pretty good walk away from the first store. So off I went. I needed some extracts and some food colouring, as well as some dark cocoa. I also found some new spices :) lemon chipotle and jalapeno. I also grabbed some regular chipotle because I'm nearly out of it! Bulk Barn is definitely the place to get spices.
Today's exercise: 1 hour walking and 30 minute bike ride

Daily Nosh:

Breakfast: Suzie McMuffin and an orange 7pp


Snack: fresh juice with beets, kale, carrot and lime 1pp

Lunch: veggies, dressing, crumbled goats cheese, home made tortilla chips, grapes, iced berry zinger tea 3pp

Snack: Cake batter protein shake 4pp

Dinner: chicken salad, slivered almonds, salad, dressing, baked fries 8pp

Canadian club and cola cooler 4pp
  • water: 12 cups 
  • steps: 13,584 so far! 
  • points: 27

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work you are doing great! Love seeing your food...but at the same time it makes me hungry LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    Take a look at this amazing website i have come across. If your blogging now then writing will come easy to you and when all fits into place you will have all the time in the world to keep fit and health.
    Also i have taken up a dog walking business so that i don't have to walk alone while im keeping fit www.walk_ur_self_fitter.com it makes sense :O) earn money in allsorts of way lol its so much fun :O)

    ReplyDelete