Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week one review and weigh in! Day 5


So how did week one with Weight Watchers go??

My workout plan for this week:
  • Friday: weights Done
  • Saturday: yoga Done
  • Sunday: may get some walking or biking in but it will mainly be a rest day Done
  • Monday: interval walking  Done
Although I started on Friday my weigh in’s are on Tuesday because that’s when I go to my meetings. So this week was only 4 days!  What amazes me is that I still had a great weigh in. I’m down 4 lbs since Friday!! I know it’s due to less sodium but I’m still very happy with it.
What I did this week:
  1. I drank at least 8 cups of water everyday.
  2. I wrote down every taste, lick and bite that went in my mouth.
  3. Weekly point allowance used: 7
  4. Weekly point allowance balance at the end of the week: 42
  5. Activity points earned: 19
So far I’m really happy with the plan.
These are the cutest shoes!

On to week 2

Today’s exercise was a weight routine so that’s what I did besides walking for an hour to Weight Watchers and back!
  1. Dumbbell chest press 2 x 10 5 lb
  2. One armed dumbbell row 2 x 10 5 lb
  3. Bicep curl 2 x 10 5 lb
  4. Tricep extensions 2 x 10 5lb
  5. Lateral raise 2 x 10 5 lb
  6. Squats x 20
  7. Front lunge (I had a really hard time with these so I’m just going to try to get the right form for now and not worry how many)
  8. Bicycle (I’m just glad you couldn’t see me try to do this one! 10 on each side
  9. Superman x 10
That’s right the same ones as last week Smile

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 3 slices of pre-cooked bacon, 1 slice of toast, 1 Tbsp cherry jam, an orange and almond breeze for coffee = 6 pp  I didn’t eat the egg because it was runny! I did take the almonds to WW’s with me instead.

Snack: iced americano with sf syrup and a splash of non fat milk, 20g almonds, banana = 5 pp

Lunch: 1 tortilla, maple leaf natural ham, 1 slice of light medium cheddar cheese, 3 bean summer salad = 8 pp

Dinner: tilapia with light cheddar cheese, salad, newman’s own vinaigrette, lemon and a whole wheat dinner roll = 7pp

Glass of red wine (good for the heart you know) Winking smile = 7 pp
  • Points plus target: 26
  • Points plus used: 33
  • Weekly points used: 7
  • Weekly points balance: 42
  • Activity points earned: 6
  • Activity points balance: 6
  • Steps: so far today 13,069
  • Calories burned: 1894
  • Water: 9 cups

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You're off to a great start. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am off line for a bit and you have a whole new look!!! beautiful... and 4 pounds ... kicking some booty there girl :) great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the weight loss. You must feel great. WW is a great plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 lbs is awesome! It's amazing how quickly the body adjusts to getting back to doing the right thing, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done done done done... so much Done happening here. If i am ever entered in a spelling bee, and I am asked to spell Done, i will move on to the next round; thanks to you !

    ReplyDelete