Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I don’t know what but I will choose wisely

Tonight I have a meeting to attend where they will be serving dinner. No idea what they will be serving but I have no doubt there will be healthy options and I can choose wisely. I’ll update later on what I chose.
 Smile
I really needed to get some house work done this morning so I did that instead of getting out for a walk. I still got my steps in by getting off of the bus super early and getting   minutes of walking in!

Today’s Nosh:

Breakfast:  Omelet with light cheddar cheese, light whole wheat toast, 1 tsp light margarine, 5% cream for coffee 2pp

Lunch: 1c cooked red quinoa, chicken, veggies, pineapple and yogurt 0pp

Dinner: I was a little disappointed with what was offered at the meeting. There was a beautiful salad that I had 2 huge servings of :) There was a balsamic vinaigrette that I had maybe a tsp on each plate of salad. There were some warm wraps but no one knew what was in them so I decided not to go there. 0pp spent eating out!!

3 comments:

  1. The red quinoa looks good. I've never seen that before. At least they had salad so you didn't go hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quinoa salad looks fantastic. Glad you weren't faced with point laden dinner options, but bummer there wasn't a little more variety. Hope today is a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job at choosing the right foods! I tend to just eat whatever and that can get me in trouble.

    ReplyDelete