Sunday, September 30, 2012

I’m 51!!

But I still feel like I’m 30 Smile

I decided to make today a very laid back day! I did go to the mall to get my free Sephora birthday gift. I also made sure to get my free Starbucks drink. I got the biggest laugh when I was going around the grocery store and someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked if i wanted a free gift. Moi!! Free!! Of course. Turned out it was a sample of toilet paper. Yep I’m not even kidding.

Anyway let’s forget that I’m a year older and get back to normal Winking smile

Ralph decided today was the day to put some Halloween decorations up. Our tree now has some glow in the dark skeletons.

Oh thanks to everyone who left birthday wishes. “hugs”

My daily nosh:

Breakfast: a fantastic omelet! 1 egg, 2 egg whites, turkey apple sausage, and onion. 5% cream for coffee 1pp

Lunch: 1/2 an acorn squash that I sprinkled with maple bacon sea salt, a tsp of olive oil and a tsp of sugar. This honestly tasted sooo decadent I loved it. 0pp

Snack: pc 0% plain greek yogurt with a splash of maple extract, sweetener and a banana 0pp

Dinner: sesame orange chicken on stir fry veggies, home made protein packed pumpkin protein ice cream, and wine 7pp

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Suzy!!!! Sounds like you're having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, and many more. You share a bday with a family member of mine. Good day to have a birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love acorn squash and all the winter squash. They had spaghetti squash on sale today and I got two. I saved a lot of money and they keep for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy we share the same birthday! I've always loved having a Fall birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you day was wonderful! You sure know how to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! At first glance, your omelet looks like a deep dish pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday Suzi!! I'm sorry I missed it. I've been a bad blogger lately. Hope you enjoyed your day and have a healthy 51st year!!

    ReplyDelete