Saturday, September 29, 2012

My favourite time of year!

I do love this time of year. I love seeing all the pumpkin/gingerbread recipes on blogs. The colour of the leaves changing. The smell!

Yesterday when I was at work an order from Epicure was delivered. Oh yeah. I see gingerbread pancakes in my future.

I love trying new recipes and today was a twice baked stuffed sweet potato. Turned out really tasty. I may or may not have sprinkled some of that sea salt on it :)

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, Canadian bacon, raspberries and 5% cream for coffee 1pp

Lunch: twice baked sweet potato, fig 0pp

At work: veggies, fruit, ham and yogurt 0pp

4 comments:

  1. I tend to go overboard pumpkin wise. I'm not even much of a beer drinker, but I bough Samuel Adams "Harvest Pumpkin Ale". I'm a sucker for marketing. I love the packaging and the name. I can't taste the pupkin and sices but it is kinda nice. I just had a small pumpkin ice cream with pecans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried combining pumpkin & bananas together? Mmm.... so good. Canned pumpkin, 1 or 2 bananas, cinnamon, brown sugar, a little milk, some crushed ice ( or not). The recipies are endless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave time of year, too! Cool enough to wear a jacket and get some walking in!

    ReplyDelete