Thursday, September 27, 2012

Off to Weight Watchers!

You may have realized that I haven’t been to my Weight Watchers meetings the last couple of weeks. Have I given up?? Not a chance!
 Smile
I’ve had a crazy schedule the last couple of weeks and my meeting is on the other end of town and I take 2 buses plus walk for 20 minutes to get there and another 20 minutes to get back. In the days since I’ve been to my meeting I have switched to doing the simply filling technique. It’s been a really good choice. I’m not hungry, I’m losing and I feel great! This is what I saw on the way to ww's.

So today I went to get weighed in. I’m down 2.3 since the last time I weighed in and I’m very happy with that. I will go back on Tuesday to get weighed in again and stay for a meeting.

Near where I go to Weight Watchers is a store called Tweed & Hickory they have so many different kind of Keurig pods it’s crazy and you can mix and match your own 24 pack which is what I did today. Just had a Jamaica Me Crazy pod by Wolfgang Puck and it was amazing!! Can’t wait to try the others.

After weighing in I met my daughter Jen for a coffee at Honey Bake Shop. Oh my goodness they have amazing cupcakes, and that’s just looking at them! I haven’t tried one yet. I did however buy Ralph a strawberry cream one.
I managed to get lots of water in by drinking my iced herbal teas.
I had a major NSV this week. A pair of jeans that I bought a few weeks ago I can now take off without undoing them!!!! Not that I'm going to or anything :)

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, home made apple turkey sausage, light whole wheat bread, 5% cream for coffee 1pp

Lunch on the go: veggies, ham, cheese, fruit 0pp

Dinner: whole wheat pasta, spaghetti sauce, parmesan cheese 5pp
Now I'm off to relax.

5 comments:

  1. I learned a new word today - nosh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fall pictures and a great weigh in. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the fabulous loss! WW really seems to be working!

    ReplyDelete