Monday, September 24, 2012

Shopping!

After yesterdays excitement I ended up having to go to bed at 9!! I was sooooo tired. I ended up sleeping for 10 hours.

Today is normally the day I meet my walking group I decided instead to go to the mall with Ralph. My birthday is Sunday and his birthday is 5 days after mine. I wanted to see what watches he liked. Oh and it didn’t hurt that I found a purse I liked. I also found a store that sells “short” pants. I definitely need a pair of those.
Smile
I came home to have lunch instead of hitting the food court. Some warmed up soup with yogurt and fruit. Then I decided I needed to get some more walking in so I went off to the woods!

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: Suzi McMuffin! Whole wheat english muffin, 1/4c egg substitute, fat free cheese slice, canadian bacon and a couple of plums. 5% cream for coffee 1pp

Lunch: Leftover Italian wedding soup, orange, yogurt 2pp

Snack after my walk: plums 0pp

Dinner: Leftover best ever lasagna, mushrooms, spinach, cherry tomatoes, onion and zuchinni, olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing 2pp

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really terrific day :) glad you guys got out shopping and had some fun together :) Your walk looks beautiful as always and your food yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a walk in our forest preserves before winter comes on - I used to take our dog all the time, but he's too old now. The last time I took him he was so spent I had to lift him up in the car - and he's 80 pounds!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to try that soup. Your day sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall pictures of your walk! That lasagna is calling to me...

    ReplyDelete