Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What a fun day!

Today we went back to the mall to go shopping and actually buy some things!

Yes Ralph got his watch plus a movie. I picked out some clothes and snagged a new purse with a matching change purse. I’m a happy camper! Happy birthday to us. Our birthdays are 5 days apart so we always celebrate them together. It doesn't look too much like it but it's a beautiful burgundy colour! I painted my nails to match.

 Smile
While we were at the mall I had a fat free cappuccino. I also took my lunch rather than eat at the food court!

After all that fun I needed to go grocery shopping. Wow we definitely needed a lot of stuff.

One of the things I picked up while out was some extra strength oil of oregano capsules which I’ve been told will be a big help in fighting off bronchitis this year. I really hope it works. I get it every year and it sure knocks me for a loop.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: quinoa with almond breeze, banana and cocoa. 5% cream for coffee 1pp

Lunch: veggies, light cheddar cheese, fruit and chicken 0pp Those are the biggest blackberries I've ever seen.

At the mall: fat free cappuccino 0pp

Dinner: Cesear salad with home made dressing and chicken 2pp

Red wine: 7pp

7 comments:

  1. Eek - I hope that helps you not get bronchitis - I am just now able to work out full strength and its like I've never worked out after being on the sidelines for a month!

    Love the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it really puts a dent in my health every year! I'm going to try this and as soon as I get symptoms I'm going to be off to the Dr for the inhaler, nasel spray and anti-biotics. I find once it starts to get bad I just can't seem to fight it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday wishes to both you and Ralph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss your Birthday??!!

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :)

    love the purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMN - I missed it too?????
    How can that be?
    Gonna have to make that up to you!
    Food looks great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No you didn't miss it :) Sunday is my birthday and next Friday is Ralph's! Thanks for the birthday wishes though.

    ReplyDelete