Sunday, October 28, 2012

Got to get going!!

Out on a walk, that is Smile

Actually I caught up on my computer stuff, had a great brekkie, an awesome cup o’ java and decided I’d better get my butt out on a walk before the rain comes again today! The hubs came with me. Sweet.

One thing that sucked today: my C25K app was down for some reason so I just used my old go to and it worked out fine.

We just got back from walking for an hour and then the rain came! Glad I managed to get a workout in.
I WILL NOT FALL!!

For the next couple of days I think I’ll be exercising inside. I have volunteered to help at a bowling/pizza party for people with mental health issues and I love doing it, but this year it’s tomorrow which is when we’re supposed to get the brunt of the storm so I’m not sure whether I’ll be going or not Sad smile. I have to walk to the bus stop and walk a bit to get there so I’m not going if I think I’m going to be swept away in the wind!!  If I don't go then I’ll just get an indoor workout done in the morning. You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do.

Thanks for all the comments on my food choices. You guys rock. Seriously.

Today I had a few things to make. Apple pie protein muffins, petite pumpkin scones, and some pickled green beans. The muffins and scones I make and then freeze so it’s easy to grab them on the go. I'm careful not to make things with sugar or things that would trigger over eating.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, crumbled turkey apple sausage, 1 slice light toast, 1 tsp sugar free jam, couple of slices of orange and skim milk for coffee 0pp

Lunch: 1 wrap, veggies, lean ham, berries and Greek yogurt 1pp

Dinner: steak medallions with mushrooms, mini red potatoes, 1 tsp oil, broccoli, carrots 0pp

While watching a movie: a glass of wine 7pp

Total weekly pts used: 8
Weekly pts left: 30

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi! What a beautiful place to walk! I bet that was very enjoyable. I love kicking through fall leaves.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice foods, great activity! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful walk Suzi, and beautiful, colorful day's menu. Have a wonderful Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like being out in the pouring rain either. Slippery underfoot and soggy. Yuk!

    Your eats look great.

    ReplyDelete